- 2 cups of gluten free oats
- 1 cup of roughly chopped nuts
- 3-4 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil ( melted)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Dried ingredients – chopped dried fruit, raisins, apricots, dates
- Preheat oven 120 fan / 150 non-fan
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl (apart from the dried ingredients).
- Once mixed place on a baking tray and ensure it is spread out evenly and thinly otherwise it will not toast properly.
- Bake for 30 mins, stirring every 10 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Whilst cooling chop your dried ingredients
- Mix everything together and place in an airtight container